VAMortgageCenter is NOT affiliated with any government agencies, including the VA. NMLS #1907
Below, you will find details about our privacy policies. You have the opportunity to choose how your information may be shared. Your privacy matters to us, and we recognize the importance of keeping your information secure.
1. We begin by safeguarding the security and integrity of customer information. We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of customer information, which is why our site has been verified by both Geotrust and Hackersafe. You may view our Geotrust certificate and security verification information on our loan form. We use procedures and technology designed to provide the highest levels of security. Any information submitted on our site is protected with 128 Bit SSL Encryption. VAMortgageCenter also uses firewalls to help protect your information. Firewalls are set up at several different levels of our website, including between your computer and the webserver, the database servers, and other internal production networks. These "firewalls" along with Geotrust and Hackersafe, are designed to protect our customers’ information from potential hackers or others who may wish to access your personal information. Only authorized employees have the ability to access your personal information, and they may only do so when helping serve your needs as our customer. We understand that online customers must be assured that their information will be kept secure, but understand that no system is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that your information will remain safe. You, as a consumer, should always safeguard your information and protect yourself from potential identity fraud. Rest assured that VAMortgageCenter does everything in its power to protect your privacy.
2. The customer information we collect is used to meet your financial needs. This information may be used to process your loan request and inform you of financial services that may be of interest to you. We may use this information to contact you through e-mail, direct mail, or telephone. This information may also be used to provide you with a high level of customer support and to better improve our website.
3. We may share your information with our affiliated third parties in order to provide you with the assistance you requested with your mortgage. VAMortgageCenter does everything in its power to ensure that your personal data is protected, even if it is shared with our third party affiliates.
4. VAMortgageCenter reserves the right to share contact and/or personal information with trusted third-party affiliates at any time. These affiliates can include, but are not limited to: Veterans United Realty, Military United Realty, LLC, and Liberty Creek Title, LLC. This information is disclosed via electronic post or email and is shared only with qualified employees.
5. VAMortgageCenter collects anonymous information which includes, but is not limited to: your IP address, referral data, and which web pages you visit while at our site. This information is used to better accommodate and serve our visitors. This information is kept confidential and not disclosed to third-party affiliates. We constantly review and improve our site based on the information that our visitors provide. VAMortgageCenter uses "cookies" throughout our site to improve your experience and to help us understand our visitors' needs. A cookie is a small text file that contains your anonymous information. This information is transferred from a web site to your computer's hard drive so that the web site administrator can identify your computer and passively track your web browser’s activities while on our web site.
A cookie will not allow a web site to learn any personally identifiable information, such as your real name and address, which you would not have otherwise disclosed. We use this information to help us identify and correct errors on our site and to determine a page's popularity so we can add more information to it, and also to assist us in providing you the best resource for VA loans on the web.
6. We collect site usage information via Google Analytics and Google's DoubleClick cookie to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. You may opt out of the DoubleClick cookie by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page or you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics Opt-out page
7. As a result of submitting your telephone number and your lead request, you may receive a telephone call from a VA approved lender. This lender may contact you directly by phone and/or e-mail as a result of your request, even if you are on a Do Not Call List. In most cases, you will be contacted by Mortgage Research Center, LLC (MRC). In the event the MRC staff is unable to contact you, your information may be forwarded to another VA approved lender. Under our Do Not Call Policy you may instruct us not to call you by calling us at 800-405-6682.
8. You may choose what information you provide to us. There is certain information that you may choose not to disclose to us, but this may affect your ability to use certain features of our website completely. We encourage our customers to disclose all pertinent information so we can provide a high level of customer service and offer the right products to our customers.
9. Federal and state laws require us to hold completed loan qualification forms for various amounts of time. In order to abide by these laws, we may be unable to delete certain information from our database once the information has been entered.
10. VAMortgageCenter may periodically send you complimentary materials including newsletters, commercial offers, or other information if you choose to provide us with your email address. By providing us with your email address or filling out a submission form that includes your email address, you have opted to receive these complimentary materials from VAMortgageCenter and our trusted partners. If you no longer wish to receive these materials, please send an email to email@example.com.
11. Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to access this site or use or services.
12. We share information with lenders and real estate professionals. After they receive your information, they may contact you directly via phone or email. You may be contacted by one of our affiliates, including but not limited to our partner company Military United Reality. All of our affiliates follow under federal and/or state laws and regulations. Our lenders and real estate professionals may keep and use your information whether or not you qualify for a transaction with them.
13. We may have to disclose personal information to law enforcement or government agencies as a result from: a subpoena, a court order, a need to exercise our legal rights, a need to protect our company or employees from threats or fraud, a need to protect us from legal claims, or as required by law. We may raise or waive any legal rights available to us. This information may also be disclosed in the event of a merger, the sale of the company, an asset sale, or the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
14. Once you have submitted your information to VAMortgageCenter through our website, it may not be retracted. You will be contacted as a result of submitting a request on our site.
15. In accordance with Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, you may "opt out" from the dissemination of any of your non-public personal information collected by VAMortgageCenter. You will receive notice of this Policy upon initiation of a customer relationship with us. Additionally, if the Policy is amended, current customers will receive timely notice of the changes to the Policy.
If you maintain a customer relationship with VAMortgageCenter for a period longer than one year, you will also receive annual notices of your opportunity to “opt-out” in addition to your initial notice (included herein and at the beginning of our customer relationship with you).
Unless a customer opts out, we may disclose any of the personal information that we collect from our customers or former customers to non-affiliated third party entities as permitted by federal and state law. If the Policy is amended, customers will have an additional opportunity to opt-out upon receipt of the amended Policy.
16. We comply with all relevant state and federal laws regarding the safeguarding of your personal information. Maintaining the security of your information is a top priority at VAMortgageCenter, so please contact us with any questions or concerns that you have regarding this Policy.
17. We restrict all access to your stored non-public personal information to employees who need to know this information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information against unauthorized access.
18. To opt out, you should contact a VAMortgageCenter customer service representative by calling 800-405-6682 or by mailing a written request to our mailing address listed below. Please include in your request an indication of which information (either specific or all-inclusive) that you do not wish to be shared with any non-affiliated third party entities.
Please write to us at:
2101 Chapel Plaza Ct. Suite 107
Columbia, MO 65203
2101 Chapel Plaza Court, Suite 107
Columbia, MO 65203
Call 800-405-6682 to speak with a VA specialist.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY LENDER